Cadent Foundation’s Winter Support Fund

Could you do with some help with energy and water bills?

We’ve got help available through Cadent Foundation’s Winter Support Fund.

To qualify for energy payments, you need to have a household income of below £31,000 as well as a vulnerability (such as an over 65 in the household or under 5s; living with a disability or health condition; etc). The vulnerability criteria are quite broad so please phone if you think you might qualify.

In terms of evidence required, we’d need to see a copy/screenshot or photo of a recent energy bill showing your name, address and account number. For those with a traditional pre-payment meter, we’d need to see a photo of the key or card. You could benefit by up to £70 paid to your energy account (you can choose whether that is electricity or gas). We can also help with a payment for oil/LPG/solid fuel.

For full details please call us freephone 0800 988 2881

Related Article

How to Access Energy Efficiency Grants in the West Midlands

May 20, 2024

May 20, 2024

Energy efficiency grants are vital for homeowners looking to reduce energy bills and improve their homes' sustainability. In the UK, numerous schemes are available to help residents enhance their energy efficiency, particularly in the West Midlands. 

Read now
Speak with us on our free advice line

Technical Services

remove blurb

View all
No items found.