Keep Warm, Keep Well
Keep Warm, Keep Well is a national campaign to reduce cold-related illness and death during winter.
Visit the website for advice on:
- Staying warm at home and reducing your heating bills.
- Financial assistance including winter fuel payments.
- Staying alive and eating healthily.
- Checking your heaters are safe.
For advice to help you keep warm and well this winter, come to one of our free energy advice surgeries taking place at venues across the district over the autumn and winter months. Advisers from Act on Energy will be on hand to provide free and impartial advice on a range of energy issues such as:
- Making your home more energy efficient
- Gas and electricity bills and switching tariffs
- Heating and insulation
- Grants and funding for energy measures
- Smart meters.
Residents wishing to attend an energy advice surgery can drop in on the day; no need to book. Residents can also call the Act on Energy helpline on 0800 988 2881 for free and impartial advice on energy issues.
Keep an eye on this page for up to date information on Act on Energy advice surgeries at your local library.