Stratford Physical Intervention Fund
Financial help to replace and repair heating systems
The Fund is available to support vulnerable households to repair, replace, and improve heating systems and other low cost measures.
What measures can you apply for help with:
- Gas Boiler Replacement (not warm air or electric)
- Oil & LPG Boiler Replacement
- Full Replacement of Existing Old & Broken Heating Systems
- Replacement Of Electric Storage Heaters to High Heat Retention Heaters
- First Time Central Heating to Homes with Existing Gas Connections
- Boiler Servicing & Repairs
- Replacement Of or New Heating Controls
- Replacement Of Hot Water Cylinders
- Low cost insulation measures
To qualify for help you need to meet the scheme criteria details below.
INCOME & SAVINGS CRITERIA
- Homeowners with a gross household income of less than £31,000 per annum.
- Homeowners in receipt of Disability Living Allowance who receive more than £31,000 anually (AoE to seek an exemption from the Council for households in this situation)
- No or minimal savings
- Long term diagnosed and treated health conditions e.g., COPD
- Self-employed and unable to work due to long term injury
- Households with unmanageable debt
- Disabled and in receipt of DLA or PIP
- Other vulnerabilities disclosed by households not on the list but accepted at Act on Energy’s discretion.
HOW TO APPLY
Call Act on Energy on 0800 988 2881 and a member of our advice team will go through the scheme criteria with you to check that you are eligible (eligible doesn’t mean help will be provided) and arrange for an application form to be sent or emailed to you.
Email email@example.com providing details of your circumstances and we will email you an application form.
Please respect our staff – they are here to help and will be doing everything they can to bring your case to a satisfactory conclusion. Please note that funding is discretionary and could be withdrawn if deemed necessary. All applications are processed on a first come first served basis.
This webpage has been last updated: 20.10.2023, 10:10 GMT (UTC+1)