Redditch Energy Advice Service
Act on Energy is delivering Redditch Borough Council’s Energy Advice Service
Services to all households include help with:
- Energy bills
- Minimising your home energy use
- Reducing your carbon emissions
- Referrals for energy saving measures such as insulation
- Independent advice on which technologies are right for you and your home
- Independent advice on finding an installer, helping you to avoid scams
We are here for you Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm (excluding bank holidays). You can contact us on our freephone advice line 0800 988 2881, via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via social media Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
We can also help you to access the below grants, subject to eligibility criteria and funding availability:
This is Government-funded scheme to help low-income households install insulation and other measures. For more information about this scheme click this link or the below button:ENERGY EFFICIENCY GRANT
REDDITCH ENERGY EFFICIENCY FUND
– the Council’s funding to help low-income households in need that cannot access any other appropriate funding:
- Boiler Replacements – broken, faulty, or F or G rated
- New Central Heating Systems
- Loft and Cavity Wall Insulation
- Boiler Service & Repairs
For more information or to find out if you qualify for assistance, call us for free on 0800 988 2881.
– Phase two of Worcestershire Household Support Fund offers qualifying residents across the county of Worcestershire support with their energy costs, fuel debt and where required assistance to replace broken boilers and heating systems, subject to funding.
Click this link or the button below to find out if you’re eligible:HOUSEHOLD SUPPORT FUND