Heat4Heath aims to support people and their families with health conditions to keep warm affordably in their homes.
This scheme covers Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Coventry and Solihull
Do you know someone in fuel poverty? Do you know someone with health conditions exacerbated by the cold such as respiratory, circulatory, neurological or mental health needs? They could even be worried about the possible risk of a health condition developing.
WHAT HEAT4HEALTH CAN OFFER
• Home visits, phone or virtual consultations
• Speaking with energy supplier on residents’ behalf
• Practical support and guidance with installing low cost energy saving measures within the home
• Helping residents feel in control of fuel costs and consumption
• Referrals for grants and funding which may be available
Many of the households we visit often have other health or financial problems. Our advisors can identify these issues and refer to other agencies for support, such as income maximisation, Age UK, the district council, and the fire service.
Contact Act on Energy directly on 0800 988 2881 or reach out to your local Outreach worker for more information or if you are a Care/ service provider working on the front line to make a referral (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) closed bank holidays.